Your School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://elis-solutions-inter.forumvi.com

Your thought about homework Empty Your thought about homework

Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:14 am
Reply to this forum post where you:

1. Express your opinion on having homework at school (whether you like it or not)
2. Give your reasons for your answer in 1
3. Give some advantages and disadvantages on having homework

Sunnyy and IAmSonic123 like this post

IAmSonic123

Your thought about homework Empty Re: Your thought about homework

Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:06 pm
hi all,
Let's talk about homework. It's often seen as a necessary part of education, but it also comes with significant drawbacks.
In my point of view, homework is disgusting and not worth having Very Happy
To be honest, having homework is properly wasting students' time. The knowledge of the students is conveyed by the teachers and having homework is redundant for the students so why the teachers not give more questions, exercises to their student during they are going to end the lectures?
Let's weigh the advantage and disadvantage of homework. On one hand, homework can reinforce learning, fostering responsibility and better preparing students for exams. On the flip side, it often leads to increased stress levels, eats into free time, and may not accurately reflect a student's understanding. What are your thoughts on this ongoing debate?
Thanks for reading my forum! Keep sharing your ideas! Your thought about homework 1f605
Best regards,
Sonic

Sunnyy likes this post

Sunnyy

Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:35 am
Hailuuu u guys:) As a matter of fact, whether to have self-study hours or not is still a bone of contention, with both sides providing with compelling arguments.
I hold firm to my belief that assigning homework is a great way to reinforce concepts from classroom lessons and to help students retain material. It also provides students with the opportunity to practice and refine their skills in a low-stakes setting. Furthermore, completing assignments outside of the classroom can help students develop strong time management skills and better prepare them for college or the workplace.

Regarding the benefits and potential drawbacks it’s seem to give. First and foremost, reinforces concepts from classroom lessons: Homework helps students review and reinforce the concepts and material they learned in class. This allows them to better understand and remember the material, which can lead to improved test scores and overall understanding of the subject.

What is more, doing homework outside of the classroom provides students with the opportunity to practice and develop their time management skills. This can be particularly important for college and career success.
And last but not least, homework provides students with the opportunity to practice and refine their skills in a low-stakes setting. This means that they can make mistakes without the pressure of a grade, which can help to build confidence and prepare them for higher-stake situations.
The other perspectives, which is the core element lead to our hatred for homework, are followed by these reasons:

Increased workload: Students who have a lot of homework can feel overwhelmed and may feel like they don't have enough free time. This can lead to stress and burnout.

Can create a time crunch: Having too much homework can create a time crunch, which can lead to rushed or incomplete assignments.
Thanks for reading. I appreciate ur inputs and would soomer to hear moree of ur thoughts:>>
Best regards,
Sunnyyy.

Lucy

Your thought about homework Empty Your thought about hơmework

Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:15 am
Hi,
As you know,  homework is a hot topic of discussion among students today. We divide into two camps, one wants homework and completes it well , the other doesn't want to do homework. And I'm in the first camp.To me, homework is very interesting and useful. And it is something that almost every educational process needs because of its importance and necessity
In my opinion, homework is created to help learners understand the lesson better. If you only study without practicing, learning is meaningless. Doing homework is also a useful way for you to study and train yourself well. The more exercises you do, the more you consolidate and remember knowledge. To be honest, I really hate people in the second camp - students who hate or don't want to do homework, and if they did, they certainly wouldn't do it. Because homework is the enthusiasm put into it by teachers, who want us to have a deeper understanding of what they have taught and we all want us to become better and better ourselves. These things are all for our benefit, why don't some people like it?
The advantage is as I said above. As someone who likes homework, I also admit that sometimes it has its shortcomings. Like it will make many people feel stressed when there is too much homework to do, but for me if they know how to divide their time properly then this is not significant. The second example is homework that is too difficult for the person to do. I acknowledge this because I have experienced it before, but it is also a time to remember that difficult knowledge. Perhaps I need to experience more to see the shortcomings of homework, but right now there are only the above two things.
Thanks for reading my forum.
Best wishes,
Lucy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum